Intus Life - POWERED by TheraBulb
- Stylish design to complement your home
- Compatible for 150WATT, 250WATT & 300WATT TheraBulbs (purchased separately)
- Multi-position use for therapy to all regions of body: Face, Neck, Arms, Torso, Back, Legs.
- Adjustable lamp head
- Fully extended height: 95cm
- Clamp base to attach the lamp at table or desk (max. thickness 5.5cm)
- High quality, matte black metal finish
- UK Plug
Guidance for use:
1. Set the lamp in the desired position on a stable surface
2. Make sure the lamp is 30cm from any and all obstructions
3. Make sure the wire is safely connected to power and NOT a trip hazard
4. Position the angle of the lamp
5. If using on face wear protective goggles
6. Position yourself 30cm from the lamp
DO NOT TOUCH THE BULB DURING USE
DO NOT TOUCH THE LAMP HEAD.
DO NOT TOUCH THE BULB FOR 5 MINUTES AFTER USE
DO NOT COVER THE LAMP
This is a powerful device please take care during use
What is infrared light?
Infrared light penetrates deep into your body, through inner layers of skin, to muscles, nerves and bones.
What are the benefits of Infrared light therapy?
- Collagen production
- Sun-damaged skin repair
- Reduce wrinkles
- Boosts blood circulation & oxygen delivery
- Stress relief
- Sleep aid
- Pain relief: soft tissue, muscles & joints
- Sports injuries
- Boosts immunity by raising core body temperature
Are all Infrared Light products the same?
If you own or are thinking of purchasing other Infrared Light products, ask the company for Independently Verified data on the OUTPUT & MATERIALS of the product, for your own safety and peace of mind.
Many infrared light products that are available and sold by reputable companies, ARE NOT independently tested or verified. There is no way of knowing what output you are getting and what materials are in the product.
Many products use toxic & dangerous materials like lead, mercury and teflon.
Intus Life is the Exclusive Partner to TheraBulb. We offer the best, Independently Tested & Verified Infrared technology to you.
TheraBulbs are manufactured Exclusively using non-toxic materials, allowing them to bear the CE mark and the RoHS certification. This means they are free of lead, mercury, Teflon, and other substances regulated under the EU's Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive.
TheraBulbs are Third Party Independently Laboratory tested & verified to demonstrate:
- the percentage of total energy emitted at each wavelength
- the amount of energy available at a given distance from the bulb
- maximum operating temperature